A post on the blog Breastfeeding Moms Unite lists three pros and two cons of breastfeeding a toddler.
- I love breastfeeding my toddler because it is a great way for us to connect.
- Breastfeeding a toddler is a great parenting tool.
- To top it off, the breast milk I am producing now continues to nourish her while specifically providing antibodies to fight illness and toughening her immune system to ward off future allergies.
- Toddlers generally don’t have the best manners.
- It can be a bit worrisome to moms when your older nursling still has a very small appetite and prefers nursing over eating.
Click here for details about each.